Apr 20, 2010

Mapping it out

One of my most favorite thing in the world is maps. I can stare at an atlas for ages and not get bored.

Currently, the only thing map related that I have is a calendar. But if I ever get that dream room, (you know, the office/reading room with floor to ceiling book shelves) I'd love to decorate it with maps.

Photobucket
House of Turquoise
Photobucket
DIY Ideas

Photobucket
Bombus

Photobucket
The Binary Box

Photobucket
Craft

Photobucket
Poetic Home

Photobucket
Home Base Design

Photobucket
Pure Green Design

Photobucket
Apartment Therapy

Photobucket
Inspired Goodness

Photobucket
DLK Designs

Photobucket
Fancy Pants Design


So many inspiring ways to use maps!! I just love it!!
xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Ella Unread

I love them all! Who would think maps could make rooms look somehow more sophisticated and classy? but they do! They all make me think of classy studios! :D (and that chair...gotta love it!)

Post a Comment