While I'm buried under mass piles of homework and feeling forlorn about the snow and my horrid work schedule, I thought I should play along too.
This is a list of a few of my favorite things, the things that seem to make it all better no matter how cruddy I feel.
1. When I get home from a long day and go out to let Ash out of her dog run. She wriggles her butt around in excitement, wacking her tell from side to side and running as fast as she can in circles around me.
5. Seeing people I love happy and succeeding in life.
6. Buying new shoes
8. Listening to Andy call out the correct answers to just about every Jeopardy question.
9. When Henry wakes me up in the night with his whiskers because he wants to tunnel under the covers and snuggle with me.
10. How Andy just seems to 'know' when I need a little extra hug or kiss
So what makes you happy?