Dec 4, 2009

Tonight Tonight

Andy and I are taking off early today to head up to Snowbird Ski Resort for his company party. We are both really excited. We look forward to this night every year.

We get to get all dressed up for a yummy catered dinner (and you all know how much I love to get dressed up!)

We usually stay at the Lodge that evening and if we're lucky, we wake up to our very own Winter Wonderland.



It's absolutely beautiful up there and so romantic!

I haven't worked out my whole outfit yet but I'm thinking these babies will be accompanying me to dinner.



Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Summer

Ooooh, those shoes!!!

And I'm a wee bit jealous that you get to go along on such an amazing a party! My husbands company doesn't allow family.

What the?

Post a Comment