Dec 2, 2010

Writing

#Reverb10- Post 2

Writing.

"What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?"

I guess I'd have to say the thing that keeps me from really writing is just having a lot on my plate. I keep extremely busy all day long at work and school and when I get home, I do whatever homework I have and then use the last half hour of the day to just chill. I know that's not really a great excuse- I could eliminate some things and make more time for writing and other things I used to do but that's just not a priority right now. Staying focused in school and working hard at work to maintain great references is at the top of my list.

Rarely do I have the energy to write anything of substance. Not to mention my brain is just complete mush from the million things I've had to keep track of all day long. Asking it to work just a little bit longer is just asking too much these days. It's sad but I have to admit that my journal has been reduced to bullet points and incomplete sentences.

It kind of has to be this way right now but I can't wait until I have a little bit of a break from school and can steal some more time back for myself.

xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Heather

AWW and you always love journaling!!! You are super busy though but in the end it will pay off! It's that whole concept of give up the day at the beach to one day own the beach. You'll work hard now and one day you'll have the flexibility and time you want. :)

Post a Comment