Dec 27, 2010

dull

Winter is just not my thing. It depresses me to see everything so gray and dead. I miss the vibrant colors of summer. Every year the cold weather does a number on my emotions.

Photobucket
linen and lavendar

Photobucket
linen and lavender

Photobucket
linen and lavender

Photobucket
marie claire

I can barely stand it. I need to get back to being busy so I can have something to distract me. The last few days at home have found me staring sadly out the window wishing for bike riding weather.

xoxo-Kimberly

2 comments:

Heather

AWWW you need vacay here in Vegas! Though I did hear it might snow this week... HA! Snow here is a joke though compared to UT so come on down and soak up some sun. We could go get pedicures. :) HA HA HA!!! Miss you girl! Get busy on your wedding stuff. It will be here sooner than you know. Maybe that will help distract your mind until you get busy again. I look for dress ideas whenever I get a chance. I'm sure we'll find something totally awesome. :) HUGS!!!

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog

Oh, I could totally use a Vegas vacay right about now!! Oy! - the wedding. I need to get my butt in gear and get everything finalized for that.

Post a Comment