Dec 3, 2010

Moment

#Reverb December 3 – Moment.

"Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year."


Yeah, I know it's cheesy, but it's true. The moment I felt most alive this year was the moment Andy proposed. Everything was absolutely perfect. We were outside-the temperature was just right. It was a gorgeous summer day.

We were having fun planting the garden together and then, just very suddenly, there he was with a ring. Totally unexpected and I immediately started to cry. It was the most amazing feeling, the perfect place, the perfect moment.

xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Heather

AWWW I love this!!! Plus I love good engagement stories anyway. :) AHHH so excited for your wedding. It's going to be beautiful! We so need to be closer so we can play more!!! :)

Post a Comment