Jun 10, 2010

The dilemma...

So Andy and I like shoes. A lot. I had a huge shoe collection even before meeting Andy and his was equally as huge. Imagine what happened when we moved in together. Shoe mania!!

Untitled

It became quite the challenge to find a place for all of them. Currently my shoes have taken over the closet that is located under the stairs. We call this the "Shoe Cave."

Andy's shoes are partly on a shoe shelf in the bedroom and partly shoved into the upstairs linen closet.

And it's not uncommon to see several pairs of shoes randomly laying around the house. They're kind of taking over.

Untitled

Anyway- you know we're planning on moving the master bedroom to the upstairs bedroom. We'd kind of like all of our shoes to come along with us, instead of being scattered around the house.

So far, we haven't been able to come up with any solutions as to how we're going to organize and store all these shoes in the new bedroom.


Untitled

We thought about making Corey sleep on the hammock in the back yard and converting his room to a massive shoe closet, but maybe that would be a little cruel on rainy nights.

Untitled
We also thought about just simply getting rid of some of our shoes. It took about 1.3 seconds for us to look at each other and come to the conclusion that getting rid of our shoes would be like selling our first born child. It ain't gonna happen.

Untitled

So there's still no solution to this ever growing problem. But I figure, if that's the worst of our problems, then we're doing pretty good!!

Untitled
The shoes I've been showcasing in between my rant are shoes that I would love to add to my collection. Aren't they fantastic?!!

You should see the cute green numbers I'm planning to wear for the wedding!! I am not a practical bride when it comes to shoes. I just wouldn't be myself without heels!! Blisters at the end of the night are totally worth it to me.

You think I'm kidding.

I'm not.

xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Heather

Dude you crack me up! You really just need a shoe room. Or I've seen some crazy awesome shoe storage systems that have awesome clear front boxes for every pair of shoes... AH amazing! I totally love many of your pics too they are fabulous and I am psyched for your green wedding shoes. It will be amazing!

Post a Comment