Mar 8, 2010

A Piece of Me in March


This Month...

I Like:
Nights at home cooking dinner and lounging with Andy. Mornings sleeping in and having nothing to do. I've really been relishing these lately as I get so few of them.

I Don't Like: Waiting for the University to put out the summer and fall class schedules so I can plan my life around them and my blog html trying to format itself after I've already fixed it.

I Want You To Know:
That I finally feel at peace about the future and all it took was one simple conversation.

I've Planned: A trip to Vegas in mid March and a trip to DC end of April

I Want To Say To Someone Special: Thank you for that conversation


3 comments:

Heather

OMG I thought about doing this on Sunday and forgot. I guess I will hop on my lunch hour and post something. HA HA HA!!!

Kim

Those types of conversations are the best.

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog

I totally agree, Kim!!

Post a Comment