Mar 3, 2010

Passion Pit, I Love You

So I know I post about music a lot but I can't really avoid it considering its a mandatory and crucial part of my life.

Seriously, I would shrivel up and die without my Ipod. Not sure why I haven't shared one of my utmost favorites with you before now but I guess it's better late than never.

Passion Pit is the epitome of happiness. I luffs them. So, so much. You must know that.

And don't worry, you're not trippin'. That's how they really sound. Isn't it fantastic?!





I did mention that I love them, right? I truly, truly do. Effing fantastic, I tell you! And now I've said 'fantastic' twice. That's okay because they really are.

If every day of my life was filled with confetti, dancing, and Passion Pit, I'd be one happy gal.

xoxo-Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment