Feb 22, 2010

yes, please

I'll take one of these, and one of these, and one of these, thx!

Items I've been coveting:

Vintage Porcelain Lotus Bowls, 2, 3

Photobucket

Aren't they just perfect? I love them!


Pyrex, 2, 3, 4

Photobucket

Bet you didn't know that I had a huge crush on vintage Pyrex. Last week, I was cleaning out the basement and found a rectangular Pyrex casserole dish left by the previous owners! It's the same print as the above pieces.

Can you imagine my delight?? You would have thought I'd found a pot of gold. I was alone in the house so I let out a loud "Score!!" And then I did a little dance.

When Andy got home I showed him my find. He looked at me like "um, cool?"

Then he said with a grin, "This makes you really happy doesn't it?"

"You have no idea," I said, with my new casserole dish hugged tightly to my chest. Now I simply must have the matching set!

Prints, 2, 3, 4

Photobucket

Been loving each of those for awhile now.

Photobucket

This favorite is still on my list of books to add to my collection.

Photobucket

Ruche has their spring line out and it's just okay this year, but I love love these slip ons!

xoxo- Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment