Feb 22, 2010

music monday

I'm a happy girl! Andy's home. Need I say more?

How about a little Music Monday to kick this week off right? Some of my favorites both old and new:

"Just Say Yes" by Snow Patrol


"Girl Talk" by TLC - Had a hard time picking a TLC favorite!


"Bulletproof" by La Roux


"Wrong" by Depeche Mode- You guys never do me wrong!


"The Fixer" by Pearl Jam- Sorry no official video but don't these guys just keep getting better and better?


"The Devil's Dancefloor" by Flogging Molly- One of the craziest and most fun concerts I've ever been to. So much fun!


"Beautiful Disaster" by 311- Also one of the most amazing concerts I've been to. Insane fun! Seriously hard to pick a 311 favorite.


And last but certainly not least- just for old times sake ;)
"The Right Stuff" by New Kids On The Block


Ahh Joey, I'll never forget what we had. haha
PS- you're dancing is H.O.T!!


Happy Monday luvers!

xoxo- Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment