Jul 30, 2009

Window Shopping

Today I was bored at work so I decided to do a little online window shopping at some of my favorite stores.

First up was Pink Icing. Look what I found!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

They're by Catherine Malandrino. The ballerina skirt sells for $121 and the pom pon cardigan sells for $177. I normally don't like pink but these are so subtle and pretty!

Photobucket

This chiffon top is by Rebecca Taylor and retails for $63. I love the color!

I then moved on over to one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Russe.

Photobucket

At only $6.50, these earrings are a steal. Lately, I've been totally into teal and other bright colors like yellow and red. So 'Summer-y', don't ya think?

At Wet Seal I found this amazing skirt. Sorry the picture is fuzzy.

Photobucket

I love pencil skirts! They make your legs and your butt look great. I've been wanting to try the high waisted skirts I've been seeing. Not sure I could rock it though. This skirt sells for $25.50. Not bad.

Also, as I was doing my window shopping I came across a ton of these 'Harem Pants' in everyone's fall collection.

Photobucket
This has to be a joke. Who in their right mind would think these are cute? They look ridiculous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment