Sep 21, 2010

Quicksand...or not

Did you ever play the Quicksand Game when you were little? You play by pretending the floor is quicksand and that you have to find your way from one side of the room to the other without touching it. My sisters and I played this game a lot making up our own rules and variations along the way. The floor would be hot or poison or spikey- making it deadly to touch.

While browsing around today I found several pictures of floors that I'd have no problem walking across even if they were rumored to be covered in poison!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love unconventional options for flooring. It can really bring the room to life and give it a little personality.

xoxo-Kimberly

images via
Desire to Inspire, and Ada & Darcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment