Sep 1, 2010

Hello September


September already? Wowza! Where did August go? Where did the summer go, for that matter?

Can I tell you a little secret? Fall is my favorite time of the year. It's that time when everything is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. It's the perfect shade of warm with a slight crispness in the air.

Do you know what I'm most looking forward to? The colors, so so pretty. Fall calls for a few drives up the canyon with your Nikon, wouldn't you agree? Hiking with a scarf, baking up a storm, and movies with hot apple cider.

I'm also looking forward to the holidays. Thanksgiving in particular. Everyone is always so happy on Thanksgiving. Sometimes it seems even more so than on Christmas. Christmas always seems like such a bustling time. But on Thanksgiving everyone slips into chill mode. Good food, family, chilling in front of the TV, laughing, hugs & pie. The most perfect day of the year if you ask me.

My Fall Predictions:

-Winter will come early :(
-I'll get plenty of snuggle time with my honey
-There'll be busy times at work and school, offset by fun times with family
-I'll be experimenting with canning, baking, or trying new recipes
-I'll take some time for new crafty projects

I'm kind of happy that September is here. Are you?

xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Katie

I'm kinda excited for fall too, but I have to pinch myself when I say that because here, that means lots of rain. :(

Post a Comment