Jun 4, 2009

Le Jardin....

Have you seen our garden? You haven't! Well, here it is!!


Tada!! We may be amateur gardeners but we're getting the hang of it.



Look what we did! Seriously, I'm so excited to have fresh veggies!


Henry came out to "help" with the planting and watering too.


But he gets "watered" by Andy as a warning to keep off the newly planted carrots!



So he sits off to the side and pouts.



Ash is our supervisor. She follows us around and makes sure everything is done just right.



But sometimes supervising makes Ash tired so she takes a break.



Even Anti-Social Mauney can't help but come out to see what's happening.



Isn't my itty bitty green watering can oh so cute!! I love it.

I started a gardening journal to keep track of what we liked, what didn't work, what varieties we used, etc. But knowing my attention span, I'm not sure I'll keep up with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment