Nov 23, 2009

Movember

At the beginning of the month, Andy came home and informed me he would be participating in 'Movember.'

"What the heck is Movember?" I asked, preparing myself for the worst.

Apparantly Movember has to do with not shaving off your moustache for the entire month of November and just letting grow to its hearts content.

So this is what Andy has so far.


Nothing to be too alarmed about. (He didn't know I took that picture. hehehe. I'm sneaky like that.)

So, I did a little research and was surprised to find that there is actually a Movember Foundation. Imagine that.

According to Movember Worldwide, Movember is a moustache growing charity event held during the month of November that raises funds and awareness for mens health.

"Alright," I thought, "I can get behind this, if it's for a cause."

I just have one stipulation- at the end of the month, the scruff is gone. I had a mini nightmare that I ended up with a boyfriend that looked like this:


Yikes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment