Oct 7, 2010

Exposed

Photobucket


There's nothing like exposed wooden beams to make my heart leap!

Photobucket


Photobucket


I absolutely love homes that use natural elements like exposed wooden floors or ceilings, stone, rock, and brick, etc.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So much prettier than just slapping up a piece of dry wall all the time.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Most of the homes around here are boring cookie cutter, clones of the next home. Ugh.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Using a couple of different materials throughout your house can really add that gorgeous detail and uniqueness.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



xoxo-Kimberly

Images courtesy of Desire to Inspire, Pretty Little World, Design is Mine, Pure Green, Style Files, Brunch at Saks, and Bliss.

2 comments:

Katie

Oh my gosh, I love ALL these photots. I LOVE stuff like that too. Someday we hope to build our own house and I'd love to do something like the photos above.

Amy

I love love love exposed brick. My dream is to live in a crazy apartment in a big city with tons of old, exposed brick. Preferably red brick. Also, that crazy rock shower is amazing.

Post a Comment