Aug 1, 2010

Awesome Dance Scenes #1

Photobucket


Just some of my all time favorite movie dance scenes. There is no way I could feature every dance scene that I love in just one post but I'll start with a few that are at the top of my list. We may have to do this again some time, just so I can share more of my list. Enjoy and I hope it makes your Monday a little less 'Monday.'


Singing In The Rain



White Nights



She's All That



Pee Wee's Big Adventure



Beetlejuice



Love Actually-One of my favorite movies- This scene is just way too short.



Newsies- Another movie that I can never get enough of. That's why you're getting more than one video from this movie.





Center Stage





Get Smart



Hitch



A couple from Shirley Temple





Okay, I'll stop now.

xoxo-Kimberly

2 comments:

The Girly Tomboy

Hugh Grant the dancing prime minister is AWESOME! I love Love Actually - one of the best movies of all time!

smashbravo

Hi, new followers from Tuesday Tag- Along.

Love all the dance scenes! Our favorite though is the one from BettleJuice which is one of all our time FAVE movies.

Such a great post, looking forward to more.

Take care.

http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment