Sep 21, 2009

6

Anyone know how to eliminate stress headaches? Besides the obvious of course.

This headache has gotten persistently bad throughout today. I wouldn't say I'm under a lot of stress though. I just think. A LOT.

Today I've had several things on my Mental To Do list and while they're not stressful, they're still there. It seems that when that list isn't empty, I can expect that headache to be right around the corner.

It's silly how anxious of a person I am and how I anticipate everything to no end. I think that's what works me up. I can't just put something on my to do list and then come back to it at a later date. I have to dwell on it until I complete it.

This is extremely exhausting. Has anyone found ways to keep themselves from dwelling on things or stressing about them?

This headache has got to go!!

1 comments:

Krystyna Lizabeth.

calm down. take a deep breath. take a nap or find something else to relax.

and if all else fails, a million tylenol or advil!

Post a Comment